Do you accept the direction of the United States of America?
To do nothing is the same as accepting everything that is going wrong.
1. 1 in 6 students not graduating High School anymore.
2. America is over $20 Trillion in debt. Financial insanity and irresponsible financial management.
3. 1 in 4 teens (13 - 19) with a Sexually Transmitted Disease.
4. Last year the United States had over 100 Million Lawsuits.1 Lawsuit for every three people!
5. The United States has the highest rate of illegal drug use on the entire planet.
6. The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world and the largest total prison population on the entire globe.
7. There are more car thefts in the United States each year than anywhere else in the world by far.
8. There are more reported rapes in the United States each year than anywhere else in the world.
9. There are more reported murders in the United States each year than anywhere else in the world.
10. There are more total crimes in the United States each year than anywhere else in the world.
11. Americans have more student loan debt than anyone else in the world.
12. The United States has the largest trade deficit in the world every single year. Between December 2000 and December 2017, the United States ran a total trade deficit of 9.6 trillion dollars with the rest of the world, and the US has had a negative trade balance every single year since 1976.
13. The United States has the most complicated tax system in the entire world. Where 1 out of every three dollars is either wasted or lost by the IRS!
14. Currently in the world, there are more slaves today than there ever have been at any time in the history of the world, child slaves, labor slaves, war slaves and sex slaves; plus the newest and sickest form of slaves, slaves for organ harvesting!
15. More than half the kids today graduating from high school believe that Socialism is an acceptable form of government. FACT: Over 100 Million, that’s 100,000,000, innocent people were murdered by Socialist, Marxist and Communist Governments just in the last century!!!!! How can that be acceptable in any way, shape or form? We are responsible for the poisoning of our children’s minds.
16. In 2017 over 60,000 Americans died of overdose deaths. That’s more Americans that have died from overdose deaths than every American that died in the Vietnam War.
17. More innocent families and children are murdered by drunk drivers each year than all the Americans killed in both the Iraqi and Afghanistan Wars, combined!
There are 100’s of other major problems, but this should give you a good idea on how bad it really is.